Here are some select clips as well as links to all my work for these publications.
- Congress takes on ‘hidden fees’ at hotels and resorts. Here’s what it could mean for travelers
- From Billy Porter’s win to Patricia Arquette’s plea: Emmys were queerest they’ve ever been
- Jonathan Van Ness reveals he’s HIV-positive, opens up about past sexual abuse in memoir
- Facial recognition scanners are already at some US airports. Here’s what to know
- ‘Bachelorette’ Hannah cautions Luke, Jed haters: ‘They’re real people … not characters’
- This company will plan a surprise vacation for you. Here’s what happened on mine
- Why we owe Pride to black transgender women who threw bricks at cops
- ‘Is Ariana Grande bisexual?’ Here’s why that question is problematic
- ‘Queer Eye’s’ Karamo Brown talks new memoir, Ariana Grande obsession and political ambitions
- Ellen Pompeo on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ landmark episode, Ariana Grande video and Sandra Oh’s emails
- USA TODAY Travel Instagram highlights
- Can My Doctor Out Me to My Parents?
- How Hospitals Are Stepping Up Efforts to Best Accommodate LGBTQ Patients
- Thousands of People Could Lose Vision Because of the Eclipse, Expert Warns
- Near-Death Experiences Are Real, Doctor Says
- How to Help the Transgender Community Amid Spike in Suicide Hotline Calls
- ‘Bones’ Actor Eric Millegan Opens Up About Struggle With Bipolar Disorder
- I’m Gay and Refuse to Pass on Pride Month
- You Are Gay
- Yeah, Sorry, No—Coming Out As A Gay Republican Is Not ‘Harder’ Than Coming Out As Queer
The Newseum Says It’s Addressing the #MeToo Era. So Why’s It Still Selling Al Franken’s Book?
The Washington Post